Chapter ten of our geometry text books has taught me many things. I've learned about how all lines on a circle can relate to each other. I can now find the angles of any number of lines within a circle. There is also apparently a type of tangent different from the unknown formula within a calculator. This chapter brings together why certain theorms involving angle and side lengths for triangles tie together with circles. All this information can be used for the occupation of mechanic. Mechanics must create parts of cars that must work a certain way once attached to a wheel. They also have to design gears and find legths and angles of massive projects.
I would like to know: How do you find the measures of an oval?
I would like to know this too because i have no idea.
ReplyDeleteYou always seem to come up with the craziest but funniest things!!!!:)
ReplyDelete